Are your artwork files ready for upload?
UPLOAD Files Now
Follow the guidelines below. Please place your order before uploading artwork.
Do you need help with graphic design?
Let’s get your files ready to make a big impression. Please follow these guidelines to ensure a quick proofing process and a flawless execution of your printed project. If you have any questions, our team is ready to assist you.
- All fonts and texts must be converted to curves/outlines.
- Resolution: Equivalent to 100% final size at 100-120 dpi. Check your files for pixelation or banding on color gradations.
- Size: Use the templates specified per each product line. Use LZW compression on TIFF files and compress everything using ZIP. Pay attention to live viewable areas where your most important graphics are found.
- Proof reading: Please proof read in detail, we are not responsible for any errors in text.
Digital large format printers do not print PMS or RGB colors. Please prepare all art in CMYK color space. If color matching is crucial for your project, our design team can try to manually adjust colors to match a PMS reference as close as possible. A printed proof is required. Additional fees apply.
Files that contain unnecessary information take longer to prepare for printing. Especially in Illustrator files, make sure there are no straying elements outside of the document area.
Page Layout Checklist
- Import graphics at 100% (or images will print pixelated)
- Crop images before importing (to reduce size of file)
- Delete objects off to side of document (to reduce size of file)
- Text used in artwork must be outlined or fonts given with artwork
- Be sure that Image is saved at Full Size and Actual Resolution
- The image must be in correct proportion to the Final Print Size if it is scaled down
- Please make sure that final art is submitted without bleeds or registration and crop marks unless otherwise requested
- Use only alphanumeric characters, and underscores when naming files.
- Do not use symbols or spaces in file names: #, $, or &, etc...
Print Ready File Creation
Our preferred file format is high-resolution TIFF exports. PDF export files are also acceptable, but note that the processing of these may result in changes color intensity, especially darker shades. Please do not send original Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign files – unintentional changes in fonts, colors and specifications may happen.
Upload one zipped folder for your order that includes
- One print-ready file for each component of your order (for each template used)
- One low resolution JPEG version of each component. This allows us to quickly verify all items are received, and expedite proofing of your artwork.
We keep files in our system for 3 months; make sure to specify if you need long-term backup for future reprints.