Waveline Portable Hand Sanitizer Station Stand, 24"
In today's world, what does your brand stand for? With your overarching message, show you're committed to providing a safe environment for all customers, clients and visitors with a free-standing hand sanitizer station.
An attractive design signaled by a banner serves a two-fold usage. Whether you're establishing your presence at a trade show or another event or building brand awareness, the design allows for a greater degree of visibility. At the same time, portability delivers high-volume usage while illustrating your concern for hand hygiene.
However you envision your brand, our Waveline hand sanitizer floor stand station projects your message and image while accommodating those passing through high-traffic spaces. Beyond supplementing your trade show presence, this includes airports, hotels, businesses, restaurants, shops and churches.
Setting Up a Hand Sanitizer Station
The Waveline Hand Sanitizer Station includes everything you need to set up your hand sanitizing stand in less than five minutes:
- Aluminum banner frame with a steel base and carry bag
- Double-sided fabric graphic with zipper; the fabric is made from 100% recycled plastic bottles
- Automatic touch-free refillable dispenser (with batteries) and an acrylic drip tray
Customize Your Hand Sanitizer Station
We don't attempt to fit you into a single solution. Instead, with our commercial hand sanitizer stand, we help your brand flourish and anticipate its placement. Customize your solution with:
- Sanitizer Liquid: Select how many bottles of our USP grade liquid hand sanitizer solution you want to add to your order. These are 32 oz. bottles that last for up to 2,500 applications. Refills are available for purchase here. You can also use your own preferred sanitizer liquid.
- Banner Height: Whether you need a short stand or a tall banner for increased visibility, we have you covered. There are four heights available - just select your preference on the options box above. Our graphic design team is ready to help with your FREE artwork design.
- Banner Width: This sanitizer station is available in two sizes: 24" wide and 36" wide.
Waveline Hand Sanitizer Station Overview
Waveline Hand Sanitizer Station - Setup
- Collapsible light-weight aluminum frame
- Stable steel base
- Easy to assemble, tool included
- Generous double-sided branding area
- Graphics are easy to exchange with zipper closure for a wrinkle-free presentation
- Graphics printed on recycled One Planet fabric: up to 32 plastic bottles in one stand!
- Printed in USA
- Banner size is 24" wide. Height is available at 55", 67", 78" and 90". Select your option above when ordering.
- Automatic touch-free infrared sensor
- Dosage options 0.4 or 0.8 ml
- Window for liquid level visibility
lasting ABS plastic construction
32 oz refillable tank
with liquid sanitizers, you can use any brand
- If you prefer gel sanitizer, please contact us to order special gel nozzle head
- 8 AA batteries included (last for 15,000 doses)
Hand Sanitizer Specifications
- 32 oz
bottle of liquid hand sanitizer (select quantity above)
- Formulated with 75% UPS grade alcohol, as per CDC and World Health Organization
- Made in USA
- Refills available (follow this link to order)
Free Graphic Design
With your purchase you have access to two hours of free graphic design services. We offer a varied collection of artwork options for this banner, that you can personalize with your logo and images. After you place your order, our design team will contact you to start working on your layout.
Terms and Lead Time
Hand sanitizer stations are in high demand, we have inventory ready to ship. Graphic production time is 2-3 days.Shipping
This item ships from Florida, and can only ship via ground service. There are restrictions for transport of alcohol in air cargo. Eco Friendly:
This product was printed on authentic
One PlanetTM fabric, made in America from 100% reclaimed plastic bottles. It not only prevents plastic from reaching oceans and landfills, but has a cleaner fabrication process with less energy consumption and carbon dioxide emissions.
You can now take action to reduce your plastic footprint while you improve your brand exposure.
Learn more about
One PlanetTM fabric here.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When does it ship?
- It ships 2-3 business days after you approve the design.
- Do I have to use a custom design?
- No, you can choose one of our pre-designed options.
- Where does it ship from?
- What is the station made out of?
- The banner frame is aluminum and it screws into a steel plate. The fabric is 100% recycled polyester, printed with dye sublimation for bright colors and durable usage.
- How much does it weigh?
- It weighs 25 lbs, enough for stability but light-weight to be mobile.
- Why are these better than regular one-pole stands?
- The Waveline Sanitizer Station is ideal for high-traffic areas such as entryways, walkways, and concourses. Its attractive design allows for prominent placement and high-visibility, which invites and encourages hand hygiene. It’s a 2-in-1 solution to communicate your safety protocols while you provide a sanitation solution.
- Does it cost any more to add my logo?
- No, customization is included.
- Can you design the creative for my station?
- Yes, after payment, you can upoad your high resolution logos, fonts, and colors to us and we will design it for you.
- Can I design the creative for my station?
- Yes, just download the template (in the Graphic Specs tab) and you can create your own design. We’ll work with you to make sure it looks perfect before printing.
- Can I use any sanitizer in this?
- The dispenser has a universal, refillable 1000mL reservoir that takes most liquid sanitizer. You can also use gel sanitizer, you will have to switch the nozzle (available for sale separately).
- Does it take foam sanitizer?
- Is it touch-less?
- Yes, there is an infrared sensor that automatically dispenses when your hand is underneath.
- How does it dispense? Is it like a spray or like a drop?
- It is a spray, which facilitates use.
- How many dispenses will I get before I need to refill the reservoir?
- You will get an average of 2,500 dispenses before needing to refill the reservoir.
- Do I need to plug it in?
- No, it is battery-powered.
- What kind of batteries does it take?
- It takes four (4) or eight (8) AA Batteries. More batteries, longer lasting.
- Are batteries included?
- Yes, we send you eight starter batteries.
- Can I use this station outside?
- No, it could malfunction if it is exposed to the elements.
- How many dispenses before I need to change the batteries?
- 15,000 dispenses with 8 batteries.
- How do I get refills from you?
- What kind of sanitizer do you have?
- We have liquid sanitizer formulated with the WHO-recommended formula (75% USP grade isopropyl alcohol). We do not use ethanol, so our solution does not smell “funny” like others, it has a clean alcohol aroma. No scents are used to avoid allergic reactions.
- Do I have to buy refills from you?
- No, you can use any bulk liquid sanitizer solution. Simply open the reservoir and pour in the solution.
- Does it have a warranty?
- Banner and graphics have a one year warranty for defects in materials or workmanship. We ensure our sanitizer dispensers meet safety standards and technical requirements, under normal use and maintenance. One year limited warranty for manufacturer defects in materials and workmanship, subject to normal use and proper maintenance as per instructions. Warranty becomes voided if damage caused by incorrect use, installation.
|Accessories for this product...